Want to Help?
If the idea of Solar Dividends appeals to you and you would like to see it happen, there are several ways you can help.
- Spread the word. Because Solar Dividends can apply to everyone, then everyone should know about them. Post to your social media, and tell friends and family.
- Share the video. The Share the Sun video is a good introduction to Solar Dividends and a quick way to engage people.
- Write to your representatives. Write to your city council, county administrator, state representatives, and national representatives to alert them to the idea of Solar Dividends.
- Inform influential people. If you know a famous or influential person who might be receptive to the idea, then inform them about Solar Dividends.
- Learn more. The more you know about Solar Dividends, the better of an advocate you can be. Read the background material on this website, check out some of the information on the Resources page, and read a copy of Robert Stayton’s book Solar Dividends: How Solar Energy Can Generate a Basic Income for Everyone on Earth. If you want it but can’t afford to buy it, you can request a free copy courtesy of the author.
- Review the book. If you read the book and like it, post a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Goodreads to advise others to read the book.
- Write about it. If you have a blog, podcast, newsletter, or other media outlet that you contribute to, then write about Solar Dividends to help your followers learn about it. Author Robert Stayton is available for interviews.